- Maintains websites for Missouri State Outreach in excess of 575 pages. Websites can be viewed at outreach.missouristate.edu, dualcredit.missouristate.edu, noncredit.missouristate.edu, and online.missouristate.edu.
- Has designed, but is not responsible for the maintenance of, numerous university sites:
- Missouri State University Summer School
- Missouri State University China Programs
- Jordan Valley Innovation Center
- The Community and Social Issues Institute
- Completes online banner ads.
- Builds websites in Dreamweaver CC, WordPress, and using Web Press, MSU’s content management software.
- Performs email marketing using Fire Engine Red.
Web Design Certification (2009)
Missouri State University – Computer Institute
- Dreamweaver Studio 8 Fundamentals (.7 CEUs)
- Dreamweaver Studio 8 Intermediate (.7 CEUs)
- Dreamweaver Studio 8 Advanced (.7 CEUs)
- HTML Fundamentals (.7 CEUs)
- HTML Advanced (.7 CEUs)
- Flash CS3 Fundamentals (.7 CEUs)
- Flash CS3 Advanced (.7 CEUs)
- Final Project
- Ozarks Technical Community College
Search Engine Optimization, one day class (August 2012)
Web Writing Boot Camp, Webinar (2012)
- Academic Impressions Conference
Writing Right for the Web: Focusing on Student Recruitment (2014)
- The Higher Education Web Professionals Association (HighEdWeb) Annual Conference (October 2014)