- Interviewed, hired, trained and supervise one full-time graphic designer, a student social media specialist, a student photographer and a student web developer.
- Write and maintain a 80+ page operations manual outlining departmental policies and procedures used by departmental staff.
- Completed and implemented five year strategic planning for the Outreach Marketing and Promotions department.
- Manage an annual departmental operating budget of $100,000+.
- Perform an annual needs assessment and purchase/update equipment and software accordingly.
Missouri State University Training and Development
Certificate of Completion awarded in 1999
- Gung Ho!, 4 hrs.
- Orienting/Training New Employees, 4 hrs.
- Changing Role of the Supervisor, 4 hrs.
- Legal Issues of Supervision, 4 hrs.
- Effective Communication, 4 hrs.
- Building High Performance Work Groups, 4 hrs.
- First Things First
Certificate of Completion awarded in 2002
- First Leadership at Work, Level 1
Certificate of Completion awarded in 2007
- The Power of Personalities in Your Workplace
- Improving Performance: Turn Around vs. Turn Over
- Managing Creative Services
Dynamics Graphics Educational Foundation (Fall 2002, 1.4 CEUs awarded)